... A spectacular leap in ESK8 evolution and an exceptional tool for the SUPERBEAST®
Upon launch, Freedom™ DRV put the ESK8 industry on notice as the world's first electric skateboard gear drive system using idler gears to deliver premium performance in a compact, adaptable, eye-popping design.
Seamlessly integrating face-melting speed and a tight turning radius into a traditional longboard platform, the Freedom™ DRV based 21/22 SUPERBEAST® SL became an instant, innovative classic, destined to define an era and go down as an icon in ESK8 lore...
Designed, engineered and manufactured in Southern California, the birthplace of skateboarding - U.S. Patents Pending
- Front & rear Terminator® TRX
- 2 X 6374/140KV motors (Made in China)
- Precision CNC machined from solid block T6 aluminum billet
- 165mm hanger / 12" axle width for that tight turning radius
- 60mm gear housing height accomodates 80mm - 150mm wheels
- Quick-swap kegel pattern wheel adapters for lightning-fast pit stops
- 360° adjustable motor mounts - allow you to easily position motors in front or back of the RKP truck baseplate
- Adjustable ratio: 15/16/17 or 18T drive gear // 34T wheel gear - gives you achievable speed of 40+ MPH
- Dual inner bearings with V-Seal™ gasket for pinpoint alignment (more stability) and longer bearing life
- Hardened stainless steel step axels (10mm to 8mm) / non-rust / stronger than Titanium
"Software comes and goes, hardware is forever." - Donna Clark (Halt and Catch Fire)